Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

InFlight is looking for more Pilots x2 postions filled

Hi there i am looking for new members for InFlight i have 2 members leaving soon [retiring] , if you like to join and you can move 30-50k passengers a week or if you can manage more all the better however, this should increase in time, please contact me. By joining i can introduce to more players and other chat rooms so you can speed launch rockets , increase your coinage and fuel, this in turn will help expand your game. If you interested please msg me :). We normally finish between 21-29 ranking. So always getting maps and the other goodies(y). We chat on messenger so that will help if you have FB

All the best Phil

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Hi there i am looking for new members for InFlight i have 2 members leaving soon [retiring] , if you like to join and you can move 30-50k passengers a week or if you can manage more all the better however, this should increase in time, please contact me. By joining i can introduce to more players and other chat rooms so you can speed launch rockets , increase your coinage and fuel, this in turn will help expand your game. If you interested please msg me :). We normally finish between 21-29 ranking. So always getting maps and the other goodies(y). We chat on messenger so that will help if you have FB

All the best Phil
Hi
Please add me I'm an active high flyer more than 35k weekly 24/7 android player
Game name: KingSAM
Friend code: 047q1vbx

Hi
Please add me I'm an active high flyer more than 35k weekly 24/7 android player
Game name: KingSAM
Friend code: 047q1vbx

We are friends now i can see your game now as i said in me post i need members to in prove in time, you mentioned that you can move 35+ as we are team of 16 this will need to increase, also we use messenger to interact is this ok for you ???? can we speak on messenger now it is alot easier whats your FB account so i can connect with you many thx

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
We are friends now i can see your game now as i said in me post i need members to in prove in time, you mentioned that you can move 35+ as we are team of 16 this will need to increase, also we use messenger to interact is this ok for you ???? can we speak on messenger now it is alot easier whats your FB account so i can connect with you many thx
Messenger name
Sammy Morapedi
Number

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dy1sec
Username
FlyMeToTheMoon

All the best Phil

Hi Phil

Have you filled the two vacated slot in your alliance? I would like to join if it's still possible.

I'm an active player. Flying 50k+ most weeks. My game name is "ToTheMoonAndBack". Friend code is : 04dy1sec

Many thanks.

Colin.

Top Bottom