Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

In need of pedometer

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Tomg
Good evening all,

Any idea on the best way to get a pedometer? It looks like I need this to finish a collection to get a treadmill so I can run my first space launch. I can’t seem to find one. The game says it always comes from the space base. But I can’t find that

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
It only drops from your own Space Base, not from your friends' Space Base, and the Space Base was an event-reward so if you don't have it, you'll probably not get it soon The best way to get a pedometer, is to buy a Stone Castle for greenies. The Stone Castle is a building well worth the greenies, also for lower-level players. Alternatively, you could visit as many Training Centers from friends as possible (those blue buildings that look like a can).

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Your neighbors, Studio, Manor, Country house, house with a pool, round house, bearing wall house, Mansion, cottage, sidewing, townhouse and tower building all drop the pedometer. If you go into your collections, trunk fourth from left at bottom, and search for pedometer and click on it, you should get a list of everywhere that you can get it. This can be done for any item needed in a collection.

1578134360874.png

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
It only drops from your own Space Base, not from your friends' Space Base, and the Space Base was an event-reward so if you don't have it, you'll probably not get it soon The best way to get a pedometer, is to buy a Stone Castle for greenies. The Stone Castle is a building well worth the greenies, also for lower-level players. Alternatively, you could visit as many Training Centers from friends as possible (those blue buildings that look like a can).

I read somewhere that the Stone Castle is not as good on iOS as it is on Android or windows, is that true? I am using an iPad and that is the only reason why I did not buy the Castle...

Top Bottom