Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Impossible to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bobanstev
Username
Bobanst
objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?

objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?

So you're here to tell those of us who have been playing this game for years, tackling challenges, working together and enjoying the companionship of those on the forum, discovering new and exciting things about the game daily - that this is not a game??? This is a scam??? This is not creative???

There are those on this forum who have not paid one penny to play and advance, yet they are up in the high levels. There are others who wish to pay a bit, and advance a bit faster. It's up to you, but I honestly don't know why you even joined this forum unless it was just to badmouth GI. (we get to do that because we've been playing for a long time.:D:D:D:LOL::LOL::LOL:)

If you want neighbors who will help you with gifts and suggestions, then stay, ask questions, get neighbors. It is a fun game - REALLY! Frustrating and maddening at times, but still fun!

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! Some of us have been battling through the game alone and just discovered this awesome forum. I for one and enjoying the camaraderie that is on this forum. Take your toys and go play wherever you'd like - well be content to fly our planes and build our cities. (y)
Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom