Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Impossible to get tarrot card.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20361m3v2
Username
RockSteady
I am sorry BUT this is now getting ridiculous. It is now day two and I am STILL on the same "Use the Crystal Ball" task as last night! In addition to all the fuel I used up yesterday, I used up an additional 1200 fuel tonight, not to mention all the landing lamps I acquired through the day plus another 20 or so fuel supplies, with ALL of the following boosts activated: Bowl of riches; Vintage weathervane; Golden dice; Reliable crew; Lucky cap; Lucky clover; Bussiness class; Golden wrench PLUS fuel boosts and STILL no Tarrot card! How are we supposed to progress if the developers make it impossible to complete the tasks OR is there a bug preventing one from getting a Tarrot card???? I was saving all that fuel and boosts and I just wasted it all! Grrrr

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20361m3v2
Username
RockSteady
Have you tried doing flights that use Eagles, Jumbos, or Giants?
I do not have any Jumbos or Giants yet BUT I used Eagles, Ravens, Hawks and Owls, I used up ALL my boosts, 2000 fuel and two days virtually non-stop gameplay. But it is not just the "Abnormal Activity" collection, it is also impossible to get items from the Halloween shop, especially the Velvet item. It is also virtually impossible to get Aerosol for banishing Wraith.

I've had enough of it, the game won't let me progress so I'm done playing it now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32MCKJZMY
Username
Capt BigNasty
I am sorry BUT this is now getting ridiculous. It is now day two and I am STILL on the same "Use the Crystal Ball" task as last night! In addition to all the fuel I used up yesterday, I used up an additional 1200 fuel tonight, not to mention all the landing lamps I acquired through the day plus another 20 or so fuel supplies, with ALL of the following boosts activated: Bowl of riches; Vintage weathervane; Golden dice; Reliable crew; Lucky cap; Lucky clover; Bussiness class; Golden wrench PLUS fuel boosts and STILL no Tarrot card! How are we supposed to progress if the developers make it impossible to complete the tasks OR is there a bug preventing one from getting a Tarrot card???? I was saving all that fuel and boosts and I just wasted it all! Grrrr
Well, there goes any hopes you ever had of being a pro gambler!

Top Bottom