Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm back

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Not sure why? I had the ipad version a few years ago and compiled a few guides and then our dear game compilers crashed my game and couldn't restore it (they gave a few Itunes vouchers and said start at the begining) so I gave up.
However I've restarted on the phone as "Must._dash" All friends and donations welcome.
currently at level 19

Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not sure why? I had the ipad version a few years ago and compiled a few guides and then our dear game compilers crashed my game and couldn't restore it (they gave a few Itunes vouchers and said start at the begining) so I gave up.
However I've restarted on the phone as "Must._dash" All friends and donations welcome.
currently at level 19

Tom
Hey, Tom. HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK!
Man, it is really loooong time (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
currently at level 19

Tom
Welcome back Tom, very nice to see you again!
I have tried to send a request to your new game but does not work. Can you invite me (deetee03)?

Cheers,
Dick

Last edited:
Top Bottom