Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS I think I might buy this plane with tokens

I don’t see any reason to hang onto these 30 gold tokens - it has taken me over two years to compile them :-D and therefore compiling enough to buy anything else will take forever. Am I wrong? Should I hold on for 50 gold tokens and a Condor where 10% faster speed is more meaningful?

93C3C9BD-CB75-45FB-9001-E4B8B7D603F1.jpeg

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I don’t see any reason to hang onto these 30 gold tokens - it has taken me over two years to compile them :-D and therefore compiling enough to buy anything else will take forever. Am I wrong? Should I hold on for 50 gold tokens and a Condor where 10% faster speed is more meaningful?

View attachment 26160
It really depends on your style of playing. You get plane that is only 30 mins quicker than standart plane. On the other hand, you get it instead of 800k that you need to spend on normal Thunderbird. I agree that S2 planes are much better value, but it really depends on you.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

View attachment 26160
In my opinion, tokens are only for reserve hangar 2, Visa Centers (VC) Police Stations, and Ministry of Truth.
You can get S3 planes for free, VCs will help with that!
My biggest regret is wasting tokens on S1 planes. 10% difference is nothing, it is unlikely to give you additional flights in a given day.

Top Bottom