Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I remember when..

I remember when the videos in game were for stupid looking games. Now they are for stupid looking weight loss and body building scams.
I'm still getting ads for stupid (and very violent!) games, plus some free sample stuff. Then I usually don't get the item that I was watching the video for. :mad::mad::mad: But according to GI, it's totally normal to watch a video and then get nothing, because all the videos are "preloaded". ?????

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I think it musty depend on which platform you play. I use Windows 10 -and videos are a very new addition - watch and receive passengers (10) or fuel (20). The only thing so far is an advert for another game - tapping objects that you have to search for.
P

I'm still getting ads for stupid (and very violent!) games, plus some free sample stuff. Then I usually don't get the item that I was watching the video for. :mad::mad::mad: But according to GI, it's totally normal to watch a video and then get nothing, because all the videos are "preloaded". ?????
I think by preloaded it means even if you're off line you can watch. Happened to to me several time by accident. I tapped too fast and thought ok, offline no video only to have a video cut in. Didn't use to do that tho. That's the last update.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I think it musty depend on which platform you play. I use Windows 10 -and videos are a very new addition - watch and receive passengers (10) or fuel (20). The only thing so far is an advert for another game - tapping objects that you have to search for.
P

Do you also get the Hidden House game video all the time?...that's the only one I've had on Windows since they gave us videos to watch.

Top Bottom