Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I hate this game

-I think it is beyond dumb that you cant move a plane to a different hanger. You have to sell the plane or planes to switch hangers. I know I made the mistake, but still It's not right.

-The other thing that would be awesome is if verified you want to execute something, eg: when you are upgrading your tower, and you are going to click on one of the gifts, I accidentally hit buy all for 8 dollars. WTF man! I hit it with my knuckle on accident. They should ask you again, "Are you sure you want to spend etc?."

-I am sure the creators for this game planned this all out to mess us up, know they could make more money once people get desperate. But here I am playing this game, dear god what have I got myself into. I should delete this devilish game and go about my life. ACA = Airport City Anonymous LOL

Sorry for ranting, just need to get this off my chest and see if I was the only one feeling like this.

P.S. all my 5 planes broke down back to back :mad: !!! have 2 back up

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Lol..

Me too, last week i accidentally bought another slot of repair base for 10 green cash.. I absolutely don't need it..
And couple times hit buttons to buy bonus..

So, have no more green cash right now :-\

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
-I think it is beyond dumb that you cant move a plane to a different hanger. You have to sell the plane or planes to switch hangers. I know I made the mistake, but still It's not right.

I was just thinking this same thing the other day!!! If I can roll a plane out of the hanger and onto a runway, why in the hell can't I move it to another hanger when its back?!?!?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
You'll need the small green plane for a couple missions, but once you three-star the beginner plane, sell it. Go into your warehouse (the wooden box icon) and view your planes. That's how you sell them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Am i missing something here, why would you want to switch planes hangers? Makes little difference really, other than which hangar you sell when you buy a new one, but that doesn't really mean much other than a few coins

Device
  1. Android
I don't understand the 'switch-planes-hangers' issue also. I also don't understand why I see some people have multiple level 5 hangars. I have a total of 7 hangars; 3 level 1 hangars, 1 level 2 hangar, 1 level 3 hangar (for Jets), 1 level 4 hangar (for Delta's and Powerfull Delta's) and 1 level 5 hangar (for Jumbo Jets). I have 1 Jumbo Jet, 2 Powerfull Delta's, 3 Delta's and 1 Jet and I can have all of them on the ground at the same time. So if I have all the planes on the ground, my Delta's and Powerfull Delta's are in the 'lower' level hangars I think.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Do I need to keep my propeller-driven plan after I have 2 powerful propeller-driven planes and 1 turboprop?

I recommend you get 3 stars on the propeller-driven destinations before selling them, because at a later stage you WILL need those stars to unlock new flights. You won't need them for missions later on, because basically, this is your 'starter' plane.

Same goes for the other planes, try to 3-star your flights as quickly as possible. A lot of people sell their powerful propeller-driven planes and turboprops, but I personally have kept one of each. When you look at profit per minute, the flight to Egypt actually makes the most cash.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I don't understand the 'switch-planes-hangers' issue also. I also don't understand why I see some people have multiple level 5 hangars. I have a total of 7 hangars; 3 level 1 hangars, 1 level 2 hangar, 1 level 3 hangar (for Jets), 1 level 4 hangar (for Delta's and Powerfull Delta's) and 1 level 5 hangar (for Jumbo Jets). I have 1 Jumbo Jet, 2 Powerfull Delta's, 3 Delta's and 1 Jet and I can have all of them on the ground at the same time. So if I have all the planes on the ground, my Delta's and Powerfull Delta's are in the 'lower' level hangars I think.

All you need is one hangar at the highest available level, then the rest can be Level 1 and you can store all planes in it. Strange if you ask me.

Device
  1. Android
All you need is one hangar at the highest available level, then the rest can be Level 1 and you can store all planes in it. Strange if you ask me.

Yes, I know it is strange but it works! So when I have collected enough coins for my level 6 Control Tower I'm going to buy another level 1 hangar for 100 coins and I should be able to get another Jumbo Jet in it. That's why I don't see why you need to switch planes / hangars :s

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I know this issue, starts when you're a newbie and don't know the game yet. If you have a level 1 hangar, and a propeller plane, it takes about 5 seconds to refuel, get passengers on board and fly away. If you have a level 4 hangar and a propeller plane, it takes about 30 seconds. Hangar and plane need to match. Takes quite some coins to reschedule your planes in the right hangars. I don't know what happens when you buy the level 5 hangar, as I'm not on that level yet. But reading what happens then seems really weird..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I know what you mean, I have accidentally bought unwanted bonus before when the "Most Popular" flash screen comes up, a few seconds after turning the game on, after I have been selecting things already. :dodgy:
The biggest :angry: was when I spent about 27 Cash to buy all now for the hotel when I only had 29 cash. :mad:
Regarding hangers the answer its because it feels good to know the planes are warm and comfy inside a hanger that fits them. :sleepy: From my work I know that is the ideal but finances mean it is not always reality.
Visiting some neighbours with lots of airport space, 8 Level 5 Runways with 8 Level 5 Hanger I do wonder how long they have been playing this game ;)

Top Bottom