Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to use Fuel Cataylst

1. Launch your plane as usual. Does not work on flight where you need a special plane like jet fighter (area 51).

2. check you warehouse for the Fuel cataylst which can be gifted or you can buy 50 for 10 greenies, it will usually be found near the end.

3. go to my flights you will now see the flight length broken into 3 segements with chevrons (>>) these are where you can use the fuel cataylst but you need to pay attention and be quick as they are only available for 1 minute when the airplane is directly under the chevron nowhere else on the flight it can be used.

Screenshot_2013-06-19-22-34-16.png

4. click on the chevron it will bring up another window, where it asks you to confirm the usage as well as telling you how much time you can accelerate for.

Screenshot_2013-06-19-22-35-52.png

4 click on speed up button and the plane will accelerate for the length on time shown. see middle flight for accelerated time.

Screenshot_2013-06-19-22-36-13.png

Depending on the duration of the flight the accerlation for :

1 sement is approx. 25 % flight time.
2 segements is approx.50 % flight time
spread over the total length of the flight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-20-15-07-06.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-15-07-06.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 310
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thank you for the post Cosmic Blue.(y)
Everything is correct and the use of the screen shots is very helpful.
It also confirmed that you can use the Fuel catalyst on the Aztec flights which is what I have been wondering about.:D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Thank you for the post Cosmic Blue.(y)
Everything is correct and the use of the screen shots is very helpful.
It also confirmed that you can use the Fuel catalyst on the Aztec flights which is what I have been wondering about.:D
Yup, I have been using Fuel Catalyst on Aztec quest since it's available for us and it has been very useful. I don't have to wait and collect Fuel for days to rake in at least 20 flights per session, though I do use some Fuel20 and Fuel50. But basically we can get at least 16 flights (depends on the number of planes we have) in 1 session without the need of collecting or using extra Fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yup, I have been using Fuel Catalyst on Aztec quest since it's available for us and it has been very useful. I don't have to wait and collect Fuel for days to rake in at least 20 flights per session, though I do use some Fuel20 and Fuel50. But basically we can get at least 16 flights (depends on the number of planes we have) in 1 session without the need of collecting or using extra Fuel.
Doing it right now too.

I have thought about the Mesoamerican and Anicent European strategy and these Fuel catalysts are very useful (until GI stops them from being used to these destinations:whistle:).
  1. Collect sufficient fuel to launch all planes, bar 2, to destination at the start .
  2. Activate map and launch planes bar 2.
  3. Use fuel accumalation and fuel station purchases to launch the remaining 2.
  4. When sufficient fuel available "Speed up" a plane, land and take off again.
  5. When other planes reach >> use fuel catalyst. This will ensure they land within the map time limit and enable them to undertake a second flight within it.
  6. When second flights take off start accumalating fuel stocks to repeat the process again. this should reduce the time between map activations to get the mission over and done with.:)
These Fuel catalysts are therefore very useful for these types of missions.(y)

Top Bottom