Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to upload images with small size

Sorry but I don’t know where else to post this issue please remove if in wrong place I have been trying to upload the image of my completed quest in usual way but it keeps saying file too large. I have gone in and reduced it to 8.6 MB but it still saying too large. Any ideas?
As i see your device is IPad so it is IOS there is should be app to edit the images and save it in small size, i dont know any program.
Lets wait answer from others.

Sorry but I don’t know where else to post this issue please remove if in wrong place I have been trying to upload the image of my completed quest in usual way but it keeps saying file too large. I have gone in and reduced it to 8.6 MB but it still saying too large. Any ideas?
Hi!
I also play in ipad. I usually take a screenshot and before i save it, i crop the image and then save it. By doing so, it usually saves as a jpeg image (smaller) instead of a standard png (usually much larger)

I also use iOS devices and had the same issue. Once the screenshot is in your photos, you can edit it in there ...
771FE8C3-8723-4641-9C81-7B54212C280A.jpeg

and a small trim of the edges with the cropping tool is enough to convert the image to a size that fits.

DF16D43B-BD6A-426C-9BC6-DB3DF1B70639.jpeg

Last edited:
I also use iOS devices and had the same issue. Once the screenshot is in your photos, you can edit it in there and even a small trim with the cropping tool is enough to convert the image to a size that fits.
did you notice that change from png to jpeg format? I did so recently. but only when i edit the screenshot immediately after I take it, before it goes into photos

did you notice that change from png to jpeg format? I did so recently. but only when i edit the screenshot immediately after I take it, before it goes into photos
I know what you’re talking about, but the edit feature for screenshots is a fairly recent function. I’d been doing it the old way forever so didn’t bother changing :headphone:. I haven’t taken much notice of the file format but assumed it switched after editing. Hence why only cropping a tiny amount is enough to force the conversion.

Hi!
I also play in ipad. I usually take a screenshot and before i save it, i crop the image and then save it. By doing so, it usually saves as a jpeg image (smaller) instead of a standard png (usually much larger)

Thank you everyone it worked and so much easier on my fingers which are touch sensitive a lot

Top Bottom