Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to increase the number of passengers transported?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aont82i
Username
Marco Leite
Tracking the progress of the Alliances in the game, I noticed that there are players who carry more than one million passengers per week. On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week. How can they transport more than a million?

Device
  1. Android
@AJ, @Robby Kusuma

Do you guys have "Internet connection is required for this operation" pop up whenever you do a Launch?

The Space Shuttle also lands but sometime cannot be collected and required lots of tries.
When I tap 1 time, no, but I cant see next launches in the waiting room.
I have to visit Madlen.

If I tap the shuttle 2 times or more, yes, I have that dialog box.....
So I just tap anywhere, that box missing, and voala....... people's launches......

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I always tap 2x , was tapping it more earlier but then sometimes i didn't received a chest. Waiting for internet connection error message. Otherwise I'm losing the launches as on my phone takes a lot to visit and return from Madlen (also since last update my game crashes).

Top Bottom