Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to communicate with new alliance member?

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
We have new alliance member (DB Cooper), he was one of my neighbors with no alliance and I asked him to join us. I am new to leading the alliance so I need some advice and ideas here. How to communicate with him? I like him to join our messenger. Already checked FB and I don't think he is there. Thanks

We have new alliance member (DB Cooper), he was one of my neighbors with no alliance and I asked him to join us. I am new to leading the alliance so I need some advice and ideas here. How to communicate with him? I like him to join our messenger. Already checked FB and I don't think he is there. Thanks
Here in the forum you have 2 options:
Make alliance group to gather your team and invite them to the group and make it private.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/groups/
Second option is make a private chat room and invite your team to the chat room.
create room.jpg

Your team must be a members in the forum to join the group and the chat room.

This is very challenging if the alliance member isn't also a forum member or know their username which often differs from game name. You could inquire if they have FB or messenger by changing your game name and hope they notice, understand and respond or just stating the details and hope.

For example:

"DB Cooper FB?"
"DB have FB?"
"DB discord is xyz"

Etc.

However, in this case you might be lucky. That name sounds familiar outside of its historical context :ROFLMAO:

Check this thread, post #289, which might be them though username differs:
Post in thread '6.8 update' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/6-8-update.23104/post-357342

Last edited:
Top Bottom