Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How on earth did player make 582 Lunar launch in a week?

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
I came to my confusion how did the player can make such a 400 to 500 Lunar Mission launches in a single week?

Apart from using Quantum Leap (90%), and if you do math, you can only completed 1 flight in 2 hours++. Given it total 12 times daily. In 7 days, only 84 times??

Can somebody explain?

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Narocc
If 1 has QL, you need to wait 2+ hrs.
If 2 in the launch have QL, the time goes down to 14 mins or so.
If 3 it goes down to 1-2 mins ish (or even instant return; depends on how many players in the launch without QL.???)

I am not entire sure if instant return is on 3 (depending on ratio QL vs non QL) or 4, so if someone else could specify that, it would be great!

More QL's --» Reduces time in space --» Letting you do more launches.

Exactly 4qls give an instand return .
but considdering that every launch you need the prepp to start ore join ,this means you need an average of 300 to 400 red prep and
possibly could accumulate some more after severel launches . considdering the current dropprates the only other way to get lots of prep would be doing hundreds off flights to destenations that drop these still leaving you the items that you can only get thrue special buildings and neighbor visits .so all this sayd i got my doubts but want say its impossible .
would of been more realistic if the droprate of neighborvisits wasnt reduced to a bare minimum sinds last update

There are people who have played for a long time that I know have thousands of launch kits and a ton Of unopened launch ready kits from back in the days when bonuses made planetarium drops much more plentiful. I’ve played less than a year and at one time I had 400 launch kits myself for red, although it’s a lot less now

I don’t think 500 launches is unusual for people in those scenarios. Those launches could range from first place to no points added, all you need are the kits to get on the pad and a few neighbors with QLs

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
Exactly 4qls give an instand return .
but considdering that every launch you need the prepp to start ore join ,this means you need an average of 300 to 400 red prep and
possibly could accumulate some more after severel launches . considdering the current dropprates the only other way to get lots of prep would be doing hundreds off flights to destenations that drop these still leaving you the items that you can only get thrue special buildings and neighbor visits .so all this sayd i got my doubts but want say its impossible .
would of been more realistic if the droprate of neighborvisits wasnt reduced to a bare minimum sinds last update

Somehow you got the point, and I'm totally agreed. It's possible, but impossible...

There are people who have played for a long time that I know have thousands of launch kits and a ton Of unopened launch ready kits from back in the days when bonuses made planetarium drops much more plentiful. I’ve played less than a year and at one time I had 400 launch kits myself for red, although it’s a lot less now

I don’t think 500 launches is unusual for people in those scenarios. Those launches could range from first place to no points added, all you need are the kits to get on the pad and a few neighbors with QLs
wel its those kits that are the problem,gathering them is not as easy as it was sinds last bugfixess

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
wel its those kits that are the problem,gathering them is not as easy as it was sinds last bugfixess

yes this is the big problem. how can collect enogh kit for start red launch. ı have 4ql but ı dont know how can ı use it. ı dont have enough kit for start launch. what can ı do?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722

I thought all items are limited to 100? So this means that the current version can allocate you more than 100 launch kits??

Top Bottom