Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How often do you play?

I am off work and play a lot until the 13th,
Check my posts
nearly 24 hrs straight play today (new record of addiction for me) I did do other things occasionally
earned about 2500 Exp/86000 Coins, didn't spend real dollars (still committed NO$)
Lost a lot of time posting today
I have to be back every 2 to 5 min to really be effective.
10 to 15 min I'm losing $ + exp
I have an unusual situation
I got a new SmartPhone 5 or 6 wks ago
I have been off work since then (carpal tunnel both hands, is it from holding a PS3 controller for 10 to 14 hrs at a time? Or all the other repetitive things I've done in my life)
Haven't touched my PS3 since
so I had lots of time to play with my new phone
Added lots of free apps
Found several worth paying for (Juice Defender+ a couple games I liked, or things my Son told me to add, Go Toolbox etc)
Found Airport City app, lost my mind.

Dont think I could really put a time on it, but I do check back whenever I have a few minutes spare to land planes and collect coins.

I think thats one of the reasons that makes AC such a successful game, its a quick game that only requires a couple of minutes evey now and then :)

...later in the game ;)

At the beginning I partly played for hours without stopping. The further you progress in the game, the more often you quit the game and wait for your planes to come back and your shops to drop coins.

At first, I liked that I had "something" to do enough that you could play for an extended amount of time without twiddling your thumbs.

Now, that is sometimes an exercise in patience for me. :) Overall, that's a GOOD thing, but ... not always an EASY thing.

When I'm at my desk job, I leave my phone plugged in next to me & can collect the 2/5 min passengers/coins & incoming planes pretty frequently. When off work ... I still play more than I should, but I do walk away. At my other job -- I don't pick it up at all. (My schedule is a bit chaotic).

I try to log in at least once a day ... if only to do the "neighborly" thing & not be that person that gets gifts & doesn't return. :)

I am well and truly addicted!! I check back numerous times a day, including when in the middle of the night when I am suffering from insomnia lol. I have never really played any kind of games before except words with friends. i love this game...

Thanks for all your replies!
This game has truly obsessed me. My entire brain has been sucked into an 8 GB micro card on my phone!
Don't talk to me while I'm playing or I'll snap at you, cranky all the time.
Constantly thinking about strategy and mentally composing my next post.
Will get up to go have a smoke and find myself standing in the middle of the room playing halfway there!
Great way to cut down on smoking, I keep forgetting to smoke
Add Me! 9u8e33

Top Bottom