Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How much REAL cash have you splashed?

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Hi All

We have managed to get to level 25 without buying ANY coins or airport cash. No Cheating, just hours and hours of landing airplanes for a few pitiful coins and the odd green cash at level ups.

Playing this game is like begging on the street to save up for a ferrari!

How far have you got without getting out the plastic? or have you spent enough to have bought a full-priced PS3 game?

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
oops, didnt realise Dave had a thread already for this in 'off-topic'...
Seems to me that the costs of stuff in this game get more extortionate the higher levels you get. 100,000 coins for a level 5 runway, would cost you $49.99. You could by a full priced PS2 or Xbox 360 game for that!

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Dave' pid='490' dateline='1336309381 said:
Hey Rosie, thats ok :)

Ive spent £12 on the game so far.

The first £6 was a case of either pay or give the game up, as back then you couldnt repair planes whilst the repair center was being upgraded.

The downside of the game being very addictive!

we had the same problem with aircraft broken while the repair shop was being upgraded, but managed to get around it by dropping broken aircraft and buying new ones until we had the required items to finish the upgrade. It took a long time and much patience!

I did the same as RosieAir. I think, I have bought about 20-30 new planes. Sometimes when I need some coins to build something extra large and extra expensive (like a tower, terminal or town hall), I think about sending a nice mail to GameInsight to tell them how many coins that "bug" has cost me before *grr*

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I spent $10 when they had the 300% offer. I got 48.000 coins and spent it on expanding my land. Which really helped a lot, I can now get a decent amount of coins and passengers per day and was able to build a level 3 runway. Now saving up for another expansion (at 50.000) and a jet.

I wouldn't spend any more cash on it though. I enjoy the game so that's why I thought spending 10 bucks on it was worth it. But I'd only spend higher amounts on good PC games or PS3 games.

When all my planes were broken, I made money by landing guest planes and using my businesses to generate money and using the daily friend codes for bonus money - the weekend code helped because I used the cash to finish building my repair centre and repairing all my planes. And then a week later the weekend code fiasco happened, and I upgraded my repair level to 5 immediately, bought a ton of land, built lots of businesses to protect myself and keep generating coins.

I lost cash twice with the pop-up scam where you accidentally buy a collections chest for 26 airport cash. Ugh.

Top Bottom