Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

how is it possible??

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@Yuriy
This player has been mentioned many times in the forum as a possible cheater. He is either a cheater or he spends a lot of real money on the game. Send your information to GI Support if you want to take this further. They will know if he spends a lot of real money on the game. At least you will get an answer.
If you do, please let us all know!
Cheers,
Tom
Yes I to would be interested to see what GI say:whistle::whistle::whistle:
He/She must be paying all of the wages:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PLL Ods
I received answer from GI, that this player checked 1 time more, he spends a lot of real money on the game, so everything is OK.
But i cant understand some moments.
1.For what this rating? For gold and silver coins. Yes? But these coins you can buy cheaper directly for real money.
2.Looking like TOM is young boy, how know where father keep his VISA GOLD.
Bogota - second place 57 flies, for what make 1008!!!! Anybody can answer?
3. He crop up. On Tuesday at 12-00 on Top 3 results 20-25 flies, all other names, at 18-00 TOM - 377 fliesю
4. May be this joke may be not, decide yourself. Do you know grey hound racing? TOM@ is GI artificial lure.
All IMHO

PLL Ods

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
One of the main challenges GI/404 have in 2016, according to yours truly, is to police the Alliance Game and Top 100 Game. Yes, players can spend a lot of real money buying fuel and passengers and other bonuses. But others have learned how to hack the game and cheat. When GI/404 create a game they must police it; otherwise the honest players are at a huge disadvantage. And GI/404 have to fix the false positive "timetraveler" problem where honest players are accused of cheating.
I said when Ivan told us about the Alliance Game a year ago that this goes against the player versus game mode that makes the game so much fun. When we start promoting player versus player, cheating is encouraged and it gets nasty and not a lot of fun. Let's go back to players helping each other reach goals, not fighting with each other!
Cheers,
Tom
I totally agree bud!!!! :)

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I received answer from GI, that this player checked 1 time more, he spends a lot of real money on the game, so everything is OK.
But i cant understand some moments.
1.For what this rating? For gold and silver coins. Yes? But these coins you can buy cheaper directly for real money.
2.Looking like TOM is young boy, how know where father keep his VISA GOLD.
Bogota - second place 57 flies, for what make 1008!!!! Anybody can answer?
3. He crop up. On Tuesday at 12-00 on Top 3 results 20-25 flies, all other names, at 18-00 TOM - 377 fliesю
4. May be this joke may be not, decide yourself. Do you know grey hound racing? TOM@ is GI artificial lure.
All IMHO

PLL Ods
Brother.
Players are flying soo much for alliance..
Before alliance was introduced.. No one flown too much flights(in thousands).

After alliance was introduced.. Flying competition got to really new nasty level..

Top Bottom