Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android How do you know the number of passengers per week?

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
When I look at everything regarding the Alliances, everyone have demands on the number of K passengers a week that is accomplished. Logical as they don't want members that are doing not that much at all.
But how can I find the amount I'm doing? Or is it a rough calculation you make yourself?

regards
Ivan

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If you are currently in an alliance you can see your weekly totals. But, if not then it's more of a rough calculation based on how many flights you have done by using the weekly ratings - add in any adventure/space/alliance maps you have flown.

Not sure what planes you fly, but e.g if you have 7 Delta's (160 passengers per plane per flight) and you have done 125 Flights to Nice then you would be sitting at 20K a week. Obviously become more complicated to work out if you have a few different planes and fly to many destinations.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
If you are currently in an alliance you can see your weekly totals. But, if not then it's more of a rough calculation based on how many flights you have done by using the weekly ratings - add in any adventure/space/alliance maps you have flown.

Not sure what planes you fly, but e.g if you have 7 Delta's (160 passengers per plane per flight) and you have done 125 Flights to Nice then you would be sitting at 20K a week. Obviously become more complicated to work out if you have a few different planes and fly to many destinations.

Thx for the explanation!
Having for the moment a mixture of planes and destinations, but still possible to make a good calculation about it.

Top Bottom