Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata wow how do you do that on your own? Be patient and collecting so many items before launching? I am on launch with Ana, nearby 1000 points, 5 hrs to go...

2 powerful explosive bolts , 1 main stabilizer, 1 solid fuel, 1 large fuel tank, 1 explosive bolt(which is taking forever!:confused:), 1 additional stabilizer. I think?

After I got done with the Spring challenge, I raided my neighbors and went on a collecting spree for the launch again.:D

BTW, antony1406 joined in.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
2 powerful explosive bolts , 1 main stabilizer, 1 solid fuel, 1 large fuel tank, 1 explosive bolt(which is taking forever!:confused:), 1 additional stabilizer. I think?

After I got done with the Spring challenge, I raided my neighbors and went on a collecting spree for the launch again.:D

BTW, antony1406 joined in.
Ya , i joined !! Thank you diwata ! When are we planning to launch ?? ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
myriam, I saw your post, you joined my launch?? There is something wrong I guess. This morning I want to start a launch, after click the button 'start a new one' Ana Cristina Eusebio disappears and so I joined her launch. This launch shall be within 4 hrs if we have enough points. I have my doubts because we have now 994 points. Help please!!

But can you tell me how many time my launch has to go and for how many points I help that launch. Nina wrote me about a mission with 18 hrs to go... Isn't it very strange. SO can you tell me more about my launch I didn't make?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ha ha...okay..have you exhaused your resources ?? If so just tell me , ill complete the rest !!

We only need 124, so throw in something! Like 1 main stabilizer and 1 small fuel tank, maybe. :p

I wish there is a way to join another launch while you have one launch going on. Hmm... can you have more than one launch pad?:sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
We only need 124, so throw in something! Like 1 main stabilizer and 1 small fuel tank, maybe. :p

I wish there is a way to join another launch while you have one launch going on. Hmm... can you have more than one launch pad?:sneaky:
I wish it was possible !! But we cant have more than one launch pad :-(

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
myriam, i am so sorry but this is so weird... I was thinking to write an email to GI but I dont know if it make sense. Maybe you can send me a screenshot so I can tell them whats going on? I hope youget enough help.
To everyone if you want to join the launch of Ana Cristina Eusebio, we need you....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
When I get home I will join in with "TDVCrApple2" and kick off these multiple launches... I have a 40sec lander return...

You need to be very patient when you click on the launch pad or the join button - the game is very sensitivity to internet connection and speed plus the response from GIS servers... Sometimes it has taken me a good 2mins after clicking on "complete" for the launch screen to appear... If you click too many times thinking it is not starting - you end up with multiple launches!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
When I get home I will join in with "TDVCrApple2" and kick off these multiple launches... I have a 40sec lander return...

You need to be very patient when you click on the launch pad or the join button - the game is very sensitivity to internet connection and speed plus the response from GIS servers... Sometimes it has taken me a good 2mins after clicking on "complete" for the launch screen to appear... If you click too many times thinking it is not starting - you end up with multiple launches!!!
tdv , can you accept my request for TDVCrapple2 ?? I want to join launches with you !!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

So multiple launches at the same time is possible.:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom