Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I see TDVCrapple, Paul Hyde and GREEN on launch...Ahhh... I am itching to launch again, still need to complete the Space Odyssey. So lazy... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I was trying to join the launch, but for some reasons I am alone. Did I press wrong button again?!
Anyway I will welcome any help I can get. You can choose any place you want.
23h 50m and is ticking...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I was trying to join the launch, but for some reasons I am alone. Did I press wrong button again?!
Anyway I will welcome any help I can get. You can choose any place you want.
23h 50m and is ticking...
joined - let me know when you want to lift off!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hahaha oh tdv what happened?! i added 2 points to my launch and my phone ran out of battery...i went back after it charged to add another 800 or 900 and you had added like 1598 lolllllllllz

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
hahaha oh tdv what happened?! i added 2 points to my launch and my phone ran out of battery...i went back after it charged to add another 800 or 900 and you had added like 1598 lolllllllllz
I saw two launches from you - joined one and there was only 2 points from you so threw in the rest and got it launched...

Then rejoined the 2nd one... - I did check the forum if you needed gold before chucking in some PEB's :p - hope it was ok... I can try to help with your next one if you wanted to go for gold...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
haha it's fine!!! but oh no about seeing me listed twice...i hope that doesn't mean the rocket launch is bugged again :O

I saw two launches from you - joined one and there was only 2 points from you so threw in the rest and got it launched...

Then rejoined the 2nd one... - I did check the forum if you needed gold before chucking in some PEB's :p - hope it was ok... I can try to help with your next one if you wanted to go for gold...

Device
  1. Android
9:30 Pacific Daylight Time, I started a launch, 800 points to go.

Anyone want to join for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place?
-------------------------------------
updates:
midnight - 294 points to go, 3rd and 4th place available

we (party of 5) launched - 1 gold, 2 silver, and 2 bronze

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Anyone want an easy silver or bronze... Currently started a launch on TDVCrApple2 and Friso has joined in...

already have 1138 points (2140 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom