Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
GRRR! I just joined a launch of a neighbour called 'controller plz' with 11 hrs to go, so I thought: yes I join for this launch, I shall not be the first one, but thats okay
Guess what? He has zero points!!! I've used some items, I count my items, but I can not reach the 1600 points at my own. What a waste of my items!!
GRRRRRR! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

My advice is only to join a launch with neighbours of this forum.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Sorry olly 333, that is rotten luck!

Thanks to @airserega, who is not a neighbour, but provided valuable points so earned silver.
Shame someone could have hopped on board for a bronze, it all helps.
Sharing a launch really helps.

HH, still waiting for my first ugly AL ;)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Happy Helen
Can you add me so I can go on a mission in the future?
Whats your advice for me? The neighbour with zero points has awake up and bring in some points. With 7 hrs before the launch, we have together 600 points. At my own I can go to about 1000 points but I have no idea what items the neighbour have. So I think its waste of time and points?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen
Can you add me so I can go on a mission in the future?
Whats your advice for me? The neighbour with zero points has awake up and bring in some points. With 7 hrs before the launch, we have together 600 points. At my own I can go to about 1000 points but I have no idea what items the neighbour have. So I think its waste of time and points?
olly 333

Sure I will try to add you.

Problem is as the neighbour isn't on forum you can't personal message them or ask them on forum!
Depends if you want to spend your greens to make sure the launch is complete, otherwise you lose all what you have pit in.
Maybe if someone else is launching they can join and add points.

Doesn't do any harm to post that you need help with your launch, post how many hours you have left and what the points total currently is. Good luck with that :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333

Ok, added you, showing as level 33, lets hope I get to see you ;)
Hi I've accepted you! Thanks, I am your neighbour olly 333, level 33 indeed!

I have spent some items, but I have now decided to spend nothing more (I have some greenies but its not enough). I'm waiting now till launch has come to an end, failed mission and then I start only missions with neighbours on this forum. Yes you're right, you can contact with neighbours here on the forum. Thats much better! Maybe we fly once a time together in space :p

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
tdv Aero, I play my main game on the iPad, but I occasionally play on the iPhone. I managed to do my first launch on the iPhone but when my launch return I can't see it as I cannot scroll out far enough around my airport or city has anybody else had this issue?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Happy Helen, so frustating isn't it, I would help you with a launch but we cannot be neighbours grrr!!
I hope for you that the launch is now a succes for you!

Event Horizon do you have enough neighbours to launch and enough points? I can help but my help is really a little bit. Maybe I could save the points for another launch? O I'm so impatient: :rolleyes: I want to launch and I want it now! And I want a lot of items for launch grrrrr!!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Launch ready! 16 more hours to go, 908 of 1600.

anybody welcome on board (y)
I add you as my neighbour, maybe i can join your launch with some little points, but now i have to go to sleep, so i shall see in the morning if and what i do with your launch. if you have enough neighbours let me know, its okay. otherwise i like to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom