Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just woke up... And instant launch :-(
You did not sleep long.
I am about to go to bed.
It wasn't me I was 30 minutes from using my 4th Solid Fuel when !MEAL started using the high point items....no patience and obviously did not get the memo.:(
Launch occurred about 2 hours ago.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

You did not sleep long.
I am about to go to bed.
It wasn't me I was 30 minutes from using my 4th Solid Fuel when !MEAL started using the high point items....no patience and obviously did not get the memo.:(
Launch occurred about 2 hours ago.

I always sleep around 5/6 hours. More than enough(y)

But ok next launch will try it again.... Still 831 solid fuel to go... Will never get rid of them!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I can do a launch if you like, as I'm not in a hurry. I always try to burn my low items, but usually get people joining and piling in with the high value items! I'll kick one off now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
We must have overlapped there, as I didn't see your launch when I started mine. Oh well, 2 leisurely launches going on at the moment, so if you prefer is slow and easy, take your pick!

Some poor soul has 10 duplicate launches going on at once! If you are reading this, and your username is 'Bye til Easter', I'm afraid your launch is a but stuffed :(

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Phantom, its for me the first time I go to a space mission, so if you have any advice what I can do to get more points, let me know!
What happened if there are not enough points after 24 hours? Then the mission failed?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom, its for me the first time I go to a space mission, so if you have any advice what I can do to get more points, let me know!
What happened if there are not enough points after 24 hours? Then the mission failed?
just fly to Baikonur and Cape Canaveral and visit friends spaceship pad, training center and mission control center ;)
and yes, if you don;t collect 1600p in 24h the launch fails
but don't worry, it will be a success (y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
just fly to Baikonur and Cape Canaveral and visit friends spaceship pad, training center and mission control center ;)
and yes, if you don;t collect 1600p in 24h the launch fails
but don't worry, it will be a success (y)

Yeah, still flying and visiting, our friend Event Horizon joines the club :D (or is it joint as joint in drugs :LOL:)
Now waiting for the memorable moment: still 18 hours , 13 minutes and 20 seconds to go for lauch!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Imagine that I need help to get the 1 st place ( to get a Alien Legacy) by the first time, with who I need to talk? Because, it will be someone that need to stay in second place... not easy to find someone lol.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Imagine that I need help to get the 1 st place ( to get a Alien Legacy) by the first time, with who I need to talk? Because, it will be someone that need to stay in second place... not easy to find someone lol.

You're right, almost everyone wants first place. Although I see messages from really nice mods and members helping out first time launchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom