Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Honestly, WTF is going on!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Since the last 2 updates, I’ve had serious issues with the game - especially this new issue where I can’t land my space shuttle. I contacted customer support both times without any response... I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it last night in hopes that that might fix the issue. After going through the intro and leveling up to level 5, I cannot get the game to recover my progress. I’ve done everything and nothing is working. I contacted customer support this morning and still haven’t heard anything back. I’ve wasted so much time and money on this game, and can’t believe how many issues are coming up. I’m honestly livid with the ignorance I’m receiving... Is anyone else having these issues?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Since the last 2 updates, I’ve had serious issues with the game - especially this new issue where I can’t land my space shuttle. I contacted customer support both times without any response... I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it last night in hopes that that might fix the issue. After going through the intro and leveling up to level 5, I cannot get the game to recover my progress. I’ve done everything and nothing is working. I contacted customer support this morning and still haven’t heard anything back. I’ve wasted so much time and money on this game, and can’t believe how many issues are coming up. I’m honestly livid with the ignorance I’m receiving... Is anyone else having these issues?
Not the issue you are having but the Gold subscription I paid for is worthless, not receiving any of the benefits. Like you found, customer service is worthless

Top Bottom