Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Home Automation Gadgets

I can ask Alexa to turn on my dining room light even though I am standing right next to the light switch. That's just laziness.
I do, however, have my hall light automated to turn on at sunset each day and turn off around bedtime. That's more about security than laziness though.
Can also use Hive to control heating from my phone. Considering the new radiator valves but haven't done anything about it again (see above about laziness)

I can ask Alexa to turn on my dining room light even though I am standing right next to the light switch. That's just laziness.
I do, however, have my hall light automated to turn on at sunset each day and turn off around bedtime. That's more about security than laziness though.
Can also use Hive to control heating from my phone. Considering the new radiator valves but haven't done anything about it again (see above about laziness)

I've got the drayton wiser radiator valves so you can control the temperature of each room. If Hive do the same, I would recommend!

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I've got Alexa, which controls Philips Hue lights in two rooms, and also a smart plug that controls the electric blanket on in the winter (30 mins notice to take the chill off a bed in a room with three external walls is a godsend! :coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet:)
I'd probably get Hive or something but I'm in a rented house and so it's too much outlay for something that isn't mine.
Once the prices come down I'll look at an external security light, but for now they're a luxury. Same goes for a doorbell.

Wishlist is one of those Samsung smart fridges though...but £2,800 o_O:wideyed:o_O:wideyed:

Top Bottom