Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hey, #let's play Airport City!

Captaincat

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Facebook
  5. Windows Mobile
  6. Windows PC
Hello, pilots!
Airport City Team is searching for people, who are interested in the game and want to share their experience and inspiration with us!
So, do you know people, who did or would like to do smth? Or, maybe, is this you?
It can be whatever you want: beautiful artistic screenshots, videos (with tips, or, for example, with overview of the new opening event), drawings, plane models, Wiki, blog or guides.
What do we offer from our side?
  • Information support
  • Feedback to Developers
  • Fan kits (cover for FB, for a fan group or design for the channel / wiki / website - images with main characters)
  • Game currency
And of course, all this can be published in our official group! Look there today :love: www.facebook.com/AirportCityOfficialPage and you'll find news about #let's play video contest!

All your questions you can write below :)
All your suggestions - to private message here or to my facebook page ;)
Cheers!
Yours CaptainCat :cat:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello @Captaincat ( Sorry For Tagging :LOL::LOL: ) ( Tagging Free2Play is cautioned ) :hilarious::hilarious:

Superb And Cool Idea (y)(y)

It Will Be My Pleasure , If You Don't Mind Answering This Question ,

Q1 - When Will Be The Competition End's ?

Thank You.

Kindest regard's ,
Anubhav :)

Captaincat

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Facebook
  5. Windows Mobile
  6. Windows PC
@Anubhav it will be not limited. Contest on the FB page, however, includes only let's play videos :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
We decided to hold a Let's Play competition!
Show us your journeys, space travelling, events and funny accidents in ‪#‎AirportCity‬!
Every video (with a player narrating) of Airport City is eligible to win a 30 Airport Cash bonus!
Also, we'll be having a weekly video award with a pool of 300 Airport Cash for the most-viewed videos on YouTube! Start capturing!

How to participate:
Capture video with comments and hints (captured replays will not be included).
Capture at 720p or more!
Upload to YouTube with the following tag: ‪#‎letsplay‬ Airport City.
Share a link to your video under the latest community post!

Good luck!
Thanks, @Captaincat for this info.

I am just wondering about:
A player narrating: this must be with narrating, or use of subtitles only is also possible? Thanks!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
But Capturing at 720 Pixels Or More Will increase the Size of Vide Maybe More Than 200 to 300 Mb.:nailbiting::nailbiting:

Top Bottom