Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Here we go, here is the alliance you have been looking for - come on in!

So that's right, Knight Fliers has a vacancy for an active player. No pressure just a good group aiming to be top 100 every week and enjoy each others company.

We are one of the original alliances, although the membership has changed a lot, and even the leadership has changed a couple of times, and are still going strong.

1) Our ethos is to be a friendly, fun, social NO PRESSURE alliance. We really mean that we enjoy the game, that's what we are here for
2) It would be great to be top 100 every week, that is our aim, but we get there by enjoying the game not a requirement.
3) All players to be active, but the number of passengers and whether alliance destinations or not do not matter (within reason) - you fly what you can to suit your game plan - you do not have to complete 1,2 or 3 alliance destinations per week, just fly you planes
4) We have players of many levels and love sharing hints and tips to help players progress in the game. If they then move on to other alliances as their gameplay develops, they go with our love and blessing

Current members are:- @ItsRalphy @KingKong @yenta613 @A Robbie Airport @Martin L. @Lev @Julie payne @uk_crunch @Jon Allen @Rainer @PoorOldJim @Robert @Harry Rayner @lex53719 @deepgreensea @Flyer @Ty Gigamon @Captain WH Rollins and @Radu81

Please consider being part of the alliance, and one of our gang - let me know you are interested and an indication of how many passengers you normally fly per week.
friends.jpg
people.png

So that's right, Knight Fliers has a vacancy for an active player. No pressure just a good group aiming to be top 100 every week and enjoy each others company.

We are one of the original alliances, although the membership has changed a lot, and even the leadership has changed a couple of times, and are still going strong.

1) Our ethos is to be a friendly, fun, social NO PRESSURE alliance. We really mean that we enjoy the game, that's what we are here for
2) It would be great to be top 100 every week, that is our aim, but we get there by enjoying the game not a requirement.
3) All players to be active, but the number of passengers and whether alliance destinations or not do not matter (within reason) - you fly what you can to suit your game plan - you do not have to complete 1,2 or 3 alliance destinations per week, just fly you planes
4) We have players of many levels and love sharing hints and tips to help players progress in the game. If they then move on to other alliances as their gameplay develops, they go with our love and blessing

Current members are:- @ItsRalphy @KingKong @yenta613 @A Robbie Airport @Martin L. @Lev @Julie payne @uk_crunch @Jon Allen @Rainer @PoorOldJim @Robert @Harry Rayner @lex53719 @deepgreensea @Flyer @Ty Gigamon @Captain WH Rollins and @Radu81

Please consider being part of the alliance, and one of our gang - let me know you are interested and an indication of how many passengers you normally fly per week.
friends.jpg
people.png
I’d love to join, Ralph.

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
Hi. Newer member here but very active and level 26 so far looking for other active players be in an alliance.

Screenshot_20220313-235937_Airport City.jpg
can probably fly about 1500 a week right now. Have 6 stands..

Last edited:
I’d love to join, Ralph.
@Tim Shutters - we would be honoured to have you in the alliance. I am just working on it as I need to remove an inactive game. Would this be your main JXC game? @Brady386 I will let you know if I am able to remove 2 inactive games, but just need to check with the players if I can reach them.

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
Ok cool. Let me know if something opens up.. I was in a random alliance in the game to get the flight destinations but left it because everyone in it seemed to not be active. So then I came to the forums

Last edited:

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
I did math severely wrong LOL I guessed 1500 but I just looked and it's closer to 15,000. Is there a way to see that besides on the Alliance page ?

Top Bottom