Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Here is a question to ponder, and see if anyone has an answer.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

If I recall; when I built the final repair base, I never paid for extra stalls for to have more than 1 plane at a time.
Yet after finishing the final repair base in !KB2 city, I have to pay 10 greenies for bay #2, 20 for bay #3, 40 for bay #4..............etc.
Has anyone else noticed how GI is trying more and more to nickel and dime us for the least little thing?
Think about those items from the airship. How many items went from 10 at a time, all the way down to two in the allowance.
Nickel and dime us to death, but give out the buggiest update, that it tops the mosquito infested swamps of Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana put together.

If I recall; when I built the final repair base, I never paid for extra stalls for to have more than 1 plane at a time.
Yet after finishing the final repair base in !KB2 city, I have to pay 10 greenies for bay #2, 20 for bay #3, 40 for bay #4..............etc.
Has anyone else noticed how GI is trying more and more to nickel and dime us for the least little thing?
Think about those items from the airship. How many items went from 10 at a time, all the way down to two in the allowance.
Nickel and dime us to death, but give out the buggiest update, that it tops the mosquito infested swamps of Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana put together.
most of the time only 2 of my planes breakdown

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
On Android, the 1st stall was free with the build but we have always had to pay for the extra stalls.

I bought 2 and it was well worth the dollars. I bought a 4th from one of those annoying popups - although it has been useful a few times, I would not waste my greens on a 4th slot.

Top Bottom