Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HELP!!!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I never received the weekly rewards (I posted about it earlier) I decided to shut my game down and I copied the files for backup. I made NO changes to my clock (which does NOT update with internet time) and I then restarted the game - THREE of my planes were back (they had an hour left when I shut down the game a few minutes earlier) AND the weekly reward notices started AND the refresh on the fuel in the rocket launch jumped ahead about an hour --- I'm now worried that I'm going to get the time traveler bug again when the local database and their database compares times :-( I had the game shut down for only a few minutes--- Is there anything I can do to prevent the time traveler bug? Or should it be okay?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It should be okay. As long as the shut down was done normally, not because your computer froze.
GI server has been having timing issues on some games the clock can either jump ahead or back.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It should be okay. As long as the shut down was done normally, not because your computer froze.
GI server has been having timing issues on some games the clock can either jump ahead or back.

No - shut down the game normally. I thought maybe something was not communicating properly since I had not received weekly rewards and I knew I scored on a few cities (usually get them around 3PM local and it was around midnight) It did help that and the rewards were there when I reopened the game - but then everything else jumped ahead about an hour. The two times I got the time traveler bug nothing had changed so I was worried about this one. Thanks! :) So far so good

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Your game may have not been connecting to the internet properly. So GI server may have though you where are playing offline.

When the game finally connected properly, it caught up to what is suppose to be the correct GI server time.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I got the weekly alliance award and was able to check passengers for the alliance throughout that time (which was updating for all alliance members) so the game was at least partially connected - and I had no issue for the other online tasks I was doing.

Anyway it is just fine now.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Alliance may have been working properly as you are a member of someone else alliance which means that the server is updating the main connection which in turn is passing through to fellow members.

Individual games are different from alliance games which means one may work properly while the other does not.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Alliance may have been working properly as you are a member of someone else alliance which means that the server is updating the main connection which in turn is passing through to fellow members.

Individual games are different from alliance games which means one may work properly while the other does not.

SMH

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Happened again this week too. About 1/2 hour after getting the alliance awards, I immediately rebooted the game (not the PC) and immediately after restarting got my weekly awards AND 1/2 my airplanes were back an hour early and 1/2 my buildings I just harvested from (4 hour buildings) had coins again. Guess I can't complain since I don't get the time traveler bug from it.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Because of a gamecrash i lost connection to many neighbours and also lost connection to you..(you are back in my waiting list(n))

Can you send me an invite.. I want to be neighbours again ;). Hopefully it works.

Just saw your post. Are you Peter / sw factory? if so, you are still connected on my end - if not, your code didn't work.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Just saw your post. Are you Peter / sw factory? if so, you are still connected on my end - if not, your code didn't work.
yes that's me..on my site you are in my waiting list. I can't send or receive gifts from you. So don't send gifts ;). We are still able to join each other launches..so i hope you do not delete me.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
yes that's me..on my site you are in my waiting list. I can't send or receive gifts from you. So don't send gifts ;). We are still able to join each other launches..so i hope you do not delete me.

I visit you regular and was sending gifts regular and wondered what happened since you were at one time sending me gifts

Top Bottom