Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Help with game please

Device
  1. Windows PC
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
wr5tbkx
Username
Oz/item needed
Hello all

I am playing the windows 8 version. I see people change their user names to reflect items they need. I am unable to find my user name, let alone change it. Does anyone know how to do this please?

All active neighbours accepted :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Aussie, on your game screen click on icon with the 3 people, will open another same icon, choose that then go to profile. Your game name should be there. You can make changes there. Hope this helps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Hi Chris and Oz:

I have added you both and you have accepted. I need amperemeter if you could send. Chris I am also in need of archive boxes - need a bunch. Oz I am sending you fuel supply. Chris I meant to send you the oscilating beacon but I accidentally sent you something else (not even sure what is was) I will send the beacon tomorrow unless you want something else.

Top Bottom