Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help is much appreciated...

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
I was very delighted to come back to the game and find all the goodies coming my way. I would certainly like to give back if possible. I did attempt to send gifts but, was halted due to my device needing a update. I am using a Fire 7, purchased from Amazon. I have been receiving these prompts to update but cannot seem to find the software. Any help on this subject is appreciated. TIA! 😎

I was very delighted to come back to the game and find all the goodies coming my way. I would certainly like to give back if possible. I did attempt to send gifts but, was halted due to my device needing a update. I am using a Fire 7, purchased from Amazon. I have been receiving these prompts to update but cannot seem to find the software. Any help on this subject is appreciated. TIA! 😎
Which version do you have in the moment?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
Ouch! 7.5.7 is the current version on amazon. I use for updating the amazon app-store.
Thanks, I sent them a request for the update. I will be sure and look for the version you told me. Thank you again for your help.

Top Bottom