Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Helicopter profitability

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
To carry this over from the Chat, here are the facts I can see in my game regarding coins for Crossbills flights:

Be aware that I don't have any subscription or bonus running.

image.png

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Its no coincidence that your profitability is exactly x3 the normal (209 coins) Did you have a subscription previously that you later cancelled?

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Never had one.
What makes it even more curios that I just checked some other regular plane destinations, and I seem to have this effect everywhere but not with swift destinations. (so a flight to Egypt gives me 35 coins as in the wiki, but a flight to Dubai gives me 438 instead of 146)

Just to ask, how could i see if I had one subscription running?

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Check your profile - the profile pic would have golden frame. Or check the bank to see the subscription page....I have also not subscribed, but that's where I would look to check.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Never had one.
What makes it even more curios that I just checked some other regular plane destinations, and I seem to have this effect everywhere but not with swift destinations. (so a flight to Egypt gives me 35 coins as in the wiki, but a flight to Dubai gives me 438 instead of 146)

Just to ask, how could i see if I had one subscription running?
Did you have sky captain running?

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Check your profile - the profile pic would have golden frame. Or check the bank to see the subscription page....I have also not subscribed, but that's where I would look to check.
I checked the profile in the game and there is a regular frame so it’s not a subscription. It looks like some super lucky bug. @TimP, was it like that before 7.19 update?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Oof, you shouldn't post it here. Your account might get fixed in the next update. Haha. It seems you get 3x the coins than other people.

From the look of it, you don't have any bonus active. So, if you really don't have gold sub (or just cancelled it maybe), then you should really enjoy it while it lasts.

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Yepp, looks that I am super lucky with something^^

Screenshot is from today, you can see that there are no Bonus activated (beside Golden Hat which gives +30% XP)

@KhrysLo : I don't know, didn't paid attention to it, only until I started flying crossbills last week and started this statistic.
It’s curios that whatever it is, it influences only profit. The experience and flight duration seems to be normal judging from these screenshots. The effect is like from Business Class bonus but it doesn’t explain why there is no increase in profits from Swifts.
Anyway, you are really lucky! Use it as much as possible while you can🤩

Top Bottom