Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Having trouble connecting new neighbours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that I'm regularly suggesting this routine to a lot of new members as they come into this forum. The issue affects many people across all (I think?) platforms and the fix is not commonly known.

Try to send a neighbour request to "test" (without the "").

It cleans any blocked neighbour connections and sorts any bugs that have glitched and caused failed connections of neighbours (like a cyber version of Drain-O!). I try to do this routine daily! :wideyed: - mainly because it also updates any game name changes so I'm not sending outdated gifts.

Note that this process also adds a dummy neighbour to your waiting list, n2486 (lvl5, no stars). You should delete that straight away. The routine will not work again until it has been deleted.

@Gt city , I'm not sure that this is worth a sticky, but you may have a better way to incorporate the information into another guide or thread somewhere?

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It seems that I'm regularly suggesting this routine to a lot of new members as they come into this forum. The issue affects many people across all (I think?) platforms and the fix is not commonly known.

Try to send a neighbour request to "test" (without the "").

It cleans any blocked neighbour connections and sorts any bugs that have glitched and caused failed connections of neighbours (like an cyber version of Drain-O!). I try to do this routine daily! :wideyed: mainly because it also updates any game name changes so I'm not sending outdated gifts.

Note that this process also adds a dummy neighbour to your waiting list, n2486 (lvl5, no stars). You should delete that straight away. The routine will not work again until it has been deleted.

@Gt city , I'm not sure that this is worth a sticky, but you may have a better way to incorporate the information into another guide or thread somewhere?
Thanks. Thead is "sticky" now (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm having some issues where almost all my neighbours are ZzZz... Neighbour-invites from other players seem to stack up (pending, but not showing).

When I close the game and log back on, almost all my neigbours are awake again and I also have a decent number of neighbour invites for me to accept.

Will the "test" option also clean the neighbour-invite-stack issue?

I'm having some issues where almost all my neighbours are ZzZz... Neighbour-invites from other players seem to stack up (pending, but not showing).

When I close the game and log back on, almost all my neigbours are awake again and I also have a decent number of neighbour invites for me to accept.

Will the "test" option also clean the neighbour-invite-stack issue?
I'm really not sure of everything that it does, but it's like you are forcing a sync between your local game and that on the server. I have no doubt it does all sorts of other little cross checks as well but I don't know what they are. It's a good start! ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm really not sure of everything that it does, but it's like you are forcing a sync between your local game and that on the server. I have no doubt it does all sorts of other little cross checks as well but I don't know what they are. It's a good start! ;)
I guessing it's almost the same thing then (forcing a sync).

Device
  1. Windows PC

Did the "test" thingie and it works!
This is much easier than my previous solution, where I closed and reopened the game daily!

Active neighbours going ZzZz daily, even though I know they are active - SOLVED
Players sending me neighbour request, but not showing - SOLVED

Thanks for the tip!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jnt0un
Username
Lons_PL
after the failure, I lost all my neighbors. please, add me 04jnt0un
I am a very active player

Status