Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Halloween Shops

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
It's been seven days in a row and all my 6 Halloween Shops persistently refuse to drop a single item. It's 4 days left and I don't think I can finish this event. Really frustrating. It reminds me why I rarely participate events since I played this game.

It's been seven days in a row and all my 6 Halloween Shops persistently refuse to drop a single item. It's 4 days left and I don't think I can finish this event. Really frustrating. It reminds me why I rarely participate events since I played this game.

Bowl of Riches seems to help me occasionally, maybe, possibly .... (however you should get an item drop as you've just ranted on the forum which seems to have a 95% success rate)

I’ve already finished the event, but while planes still drop items for the event, my shops haven’t dropped a single one! The drop rate is really really bad. If I hadn’t some items from last year I guess I wouldn’t finish

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Bowl of Riches seems to help me occasionally, maybe, possibly .... (however you should get an item drop as you've just ranted on the forum which seems to have a 95% success rate)

will try Bowl of Rices. I only need Copper Wire and Wax to complete the event.

@NJS1982 i'm kind of lazy to do that from visiting neighbors hahaha cos you'd have to look around to locate where their Halloween Shops are. I only focus on Launch Pads.

@TeresaLisboa yes drop rate from ghost planes are very consistent in contrast to shops :(

Use spy glass bonus (y)
Dont visit your neighbors when you open the game wait before the reset time before 2 hours.
Active the bonus go visit your neighbors then start to collect from the event buildings and land the ghost plane.
After the reset time quit the game and start again the bonus still active go visit your neighbors again and collect the drops from event buildings.
With 1 bonus active you visit neighbors 2 times and i think a big chance to complete the event (y)(y)

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Yes I know what you mean; I’ve found with all my wonderful neighbours though that they tend to group their Halloween Shops together so it has been fairly easy!

actually a lot of players do group their buildings but problem is also a lot of them have a big city and so good luck with locating 🤣

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Use spy glass bonus (y)
Dont visit your neighbors when you open the game wait before the reset time before 2 hours.
Active the bonus go visit your neighbors then start to collect from the event buildings and land the ghost plane.
After the reset time quit the game and start again the bonus still active go visit your neighbors again and collect the drops from event buildings.
With 1 bonus active you visit neighbors 2 times and i think a big chance to complete the event (y)(y)

sounds like a huge effort haha but I will try your cheatsheet

Top Bottom