Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Hackers and cloners now proceed with caution to not raise suspicions

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I had no idea you guys have such a huge advantage in front of us new comers. I can honestly say now that it is pointless for me to continue trying to compete in the weekly events or anything like them... to be honest this game just became obsolete for me... would have appreciated to have this information before investing money and time here... will be writing to their tech support to ask them to remove all of the 100 restrictions for everyone to make the game fair. If they refuse, I will escalate to Apple because this is an abuse from the developer.
Hang in there - the playing field will soon be leveled - at least for the legit players. I had over 1400 VR Headsets when the 100 item limit was started for the "old timers". I'm down to 300 now. Soon, all of us will be subject to the effects of the limit. And what @Bob69bob said - we fought tooth and nail to get the limit removed for all. On a personal note, as a result of the limit, I no longer spend any real $$ on the game, and I'm sure many others have adopted the same attitude. Meanwhile, there are so many goals to have in this game that don't involve ranking - adventure flights, alliance flights, completing events, launches, completing side quests, expanding your airport, friendship, and having fun. Only 3 people out of over a million can get ranking in a flight - some of those are cheaters, some are old-timers. but also many are those with the 100 item limit.

Last edited:
GI has no protection against cheaters
Снимок экрана 2020-01-22 в 08.17.36.png

Top Bottom