Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Dakar (Level 56) Subquest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Dakar:
  1. Old Acquaintances: Find Alex by visiting residential buildings
  2. Competent Mechanics: Book a table for Alex and Frankie at a Coffee Bar
  3. All-Terrain Rally: Take Alex to Dakar
  4. A Bone Shaker: Bring a Transmission from Dakar
  5. Summer Fun Starts Here: Complete a flight to Dakar to watch the start of the first stage of the rally
  6. Another One Bites the Dust: Bring a Turbo Diesel from Dakar
  7. Impossible Levels: Bring a Truck's Wheel from Dakar
  8. Pride Goes Before a Fall: Bring a Cabin from Dakar
  9. Feast Today, Fast Tomorrow: Bring a Truck Body from Dakar
  10. Second Wind: Complete the Tracks in the Sand Collection
  11. Slow and Steady Wins the Race: Take a flight to Dakar
  12. Day of Defeat: Build a Truck Terminal by completing the Tracks in the Sand Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just got the building, 130 coins every 7 hours, population +20. 2 days building time (or video)

Thank you piramids for the help

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Here's the stats of Truck Terminal;
photostudio_1447908830838.jpg

I just got the building, 130 coins every 7 hours, population +20. 2 days building time (or video)

Thank you piramids for the help

Hey, I got most of items for the collection from Adventure buildings drops also!
I have not flown to some destinations, but I have already collected partial / complete set of collections.

So even though I do not see the point of building so many Pyramids / Temples etc, I build two of each anyway, because I have unused land and the drops from these buildings are really good for filling up the collections. Beats flying in the hope of getting the right stuff to drop.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yesterday I spent flying to Dakar to complete the collection five times.
I landed 37 Falcons using Secret Faucet, Vintage Weathervane, Family Ticket, Golden Key and Golden Dice bonuses.
I got three item drops (disappointing) and two Falcons needed repairs (after the Golden Key had expired).
Will build up stock of Fuel and Passengers and try again tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Another day, another Dakar mission. I landed 35 Falcons using Secret Faucet, Vintage Weathervane, Family Ticket, Golden Key and Golden Dice bonuses.
I got five item drops (completing the second complete collection -- three more to go) and three Falcons needed repairs (after the Golden Key had expired).
Will build up stock of Fuel and Passengers and try again tomorrow or Friday.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dakar again. 37 Falcons landing with the same bonuses as the past two times. Seven drops but not enough variety to earn the reward building. Four planes in repair, but only after the Golden Key bonus ended. Maybe next time.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It's Dakar Saturday! 31 Falcons land with seven drops. Same bonuses. One plane to repair while the Golden Key bonus was in effect. Three planes to repair without it.
I need one Turbo Diesel and one Truck's Wheel to drop to earn the Truck Terminal. Maybe tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Same Dakar. Same bonuses. 39 landings and got only three drops, but one was the Truck's Wheel. One repair, after the Golden Key bonus finished. Need one Turbo Diesel and the Truck Terminal is all mine. Mine, do you hear! Hahahahahahahaha!
Sorry, all these flights to Dakar are making me a tad loopy.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With Back to School finished and Santa's Bad Day accomplished but not completed, I sent 43 Falcons to Dakar using the same bonuses. Got four drops, including the elusive Turbo Diesel to complete the collection and earn a Truck Terminal. One plane went into repair while Golden Key bonus was in effect; four planes went into repair afterwards. Along the way I got my third star for Dakar. Tomorrow I start the long trek to Beijing.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom