Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Beijing (Level 59) Subquest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Beijing:
  1. Recurring Nightmares: Take a Flight to Beijing
  2. Think Big: Take a Flight to Beijing
  3. Gotta Have an Army: Bring an Archer from Beijing
  4. A Good Death: Bring a Soldier from Beijing
  5. A Vivid Imagination: Bring an Officer from Beijing
  6. Who's to Judge: Bring a General from Beijing
  7. A Modest Offer: Bring a Commander from Beijing
  8. Completeness: Get an Imperial Throne by completing the Terracotta Army Collection
  9. Time for Pottery: Build a Pottery Workshop by completing the Terracotta Army Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I did my first real run at Beijing. I already had two of the five collections from trial runs and collectible building drops. Landed 37 Falcons with Secret Faucet, Vintage Weathervane, Family Ticket, Golden Key and Golden Dice bonuses. Got three drops and completed my third collection; two to go. One Falcon needed repair with the Golden Key in effect and six needed repair outside of the Golden Key bonus.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Another day flying to Beijing with the usual bonuses. Landed 50 Falcons with three drops. No repairs with the Golden Key bonus. Two repairs after it was over.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tried something new today. Had errands to run and stuff to do so I casually sent out Falcons to Beijing without any bonuses except Golden Dice and Secret Faucet and no Fuel Catalysts or timers. The first Falcon to land gave me the drop I needed to complete my fourth collection. One more to go.
And the last Falcon to land dropped the item I needed to complete the fifth collection and earn the Pottery Workshop:
image.jpeg

Like I've said many times on this forum, drops are random.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom