Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Guide to all the different maps?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Hello people. I was wondering if there is some sort of guide somewhere that has a list of all the different maps by destination and includes info like their flight time, type of plane required and what item is needed to fly such as spare propeller.

I've had a look around but can't seem to see one in an obvious place.

Thanks in advance!

By the way.. I read that others have had the same issue as me with the Christmas mission. My game completed it straight away before I did anything. Is this a glitch or is it meant to happen? What's the point in playing if we can't do the special events? :-(

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Yes but you have to use a map to do that. And if that flight requires a plane which you don't have then you have to change all your planes to make full use of that map which obviously costs a lot of coins. So that's why I'd love to have seen a list that will show what map requires what plane and additional item.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I think this tread can be deleted again because you can find the information in the tread just under yours.... it is talking about hidden destinations????

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/which-plane-types-for-which-hidden-destinations.4290/

This tread isn't updated well since the coming of the new quest for Ancient Rome and ancient Egypt. Not only the stars has changed (alle destinations 20-50-100) but also the plane-types:
  • Aztec Pyramid and excavations: all destinations require a Turbo prop (was before Turbo prop and Jet)
  • Colloseum and excavations: all destinations require a Jet
  • Stonehenge and excavations: all destinations require a Delta (was before Delta and Poweful Delta)
  • Sfinx and excavations: all destinations require a Powerful Delta
  • Greek Temple and excavations: all destinations require a Jumbo
The Outer Limits quest (Space Needle) didn't change: all destinations require a Jet
All flights only need the map for that destination and no other additional item. Maps for excavations are for just one flight, Maps for the normal destinations work for 6 hours, unlimited flights depending how much fuel, passengers and bonusses you use.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This tread isn't updated well since the coming of the new quest for Ancient Rome and ancient Egypt. Not only the stars has changed (alle destinations 20-50-100) but also the plane-types:
  • Aztec Pyramid and excavations: all destinations require a Turbo prop (was before Turbo prop and Jet)
  • Stonehenge and excavations: all destinations require a Delta (was before Delta and Poweful Delta)
The Outer Limits quest (Space Needle) didn't change: all destinations require a Jet
All flights only need the map for that destination and no other additional item. Maps for excavations are for just one flight, Maps for the normal destinations work for 6 hours, unlimited flights depending how much fuel, passengers and bonusses you use.
Thank you Deetee04, I already asked the question about changed planes a few days ago.
Gt city, could you update the info in the other tread. I will be flying aztec real soon and give you the correct info

Edit: Meso - Amerika NEED Turbo-prop AND Jets (quetzalcoatl is jet, two others I still have to check)

Stonehenge still requires Delta (Gergovie and Avaricum) and Powerful Delta for the rest, am flying Londinium now with Powerful Delta. So it might be a difference between platforms, am on Android.

Device
  1. iPad
I activated Londinium map on iOS - it required Powerful Deltas too.
I do not understand why - may be this map is the old map?

Second that. I also loaded up this map, expecting it to be a delta and instead it was a powerful delta. I believe it may be that I acquired this map last year during the old method of map purchases.

Top Bottom