Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Guest Planes Frequency

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
And there is the most useless mystery bonus "robot loader" that speeds up guest planes refueling 10 times.
Never understand the purpose of this crap:LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
i think about this yesterday!
maybe a new idea!
more space for guest planes! maybe 5 as 2 like now. All know this, open game, do some stuff and you have 2 guestplanes. but forgett the time and forgett to land it! if we have 5 =5 min! it will be great and easier to play ;)
more fuel and more passengers for all!

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Not so crap when, for example, you only have one runway...
Ok,lets say that you have just 1 runway and 2 guests ready to land with bonus activated.With baggage hall lvl.3 a thunder takes 25'' to go.With bonus goes down to 3''? Second plane another 3'' So you have an empty window with no guests for 45-50 seconds. Still cant get the point of that(n)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Ok,lets say that you have just 1 runway and 2 guests ready to land with bonus activated.With baggage hall lvl.3 a thunder takes 25'' to go.With bonus goes down to 3''? Second plane another 3'' So you have an empty window with no guests for 45-50 seconds. Still cant get the point of that(n)
You never combine landing guest planes with regular flying? I do all the time. The faster those guest planes are gone, the better...

And there is the most useless mystery bonus "robot loader" that speeds up guest planes refueling 10 times.
Never understand the purpose of this crap:LOL::LOL:
I agree it is mostly useless, but I do use them when I'm flying maps. I have a single runway so when I'm flying maps it takes a very long time. This helps a little since I try to land every guest plane to maximize my map, but it is still mostly useless.

Top Bottom