Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Guest planes doing an overlap

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
030srlhdg , 20b1v0tzu
Username
Iglasty , IgL v2
So I sometimes see that weird scene, where one of my guest planes after waiting before runway doesnt go to the right runway (green route on photo) but goes straight forward (red route on photo), makes a whole lap around my AirPort, parks at the stands, I can collect exp and money again and then it goes back to runway from where it takes off. Does anyone have ever seen something like this and/or does know when it happens, cause it seems like an easy way to get collections of guest planes

D2CD96B7-A69F-4363-B4CF-B4C9470C11AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
NjS28.(items needed)
I've seen this, but on my game it seems to happen when a guest plane lands and is prevented from entering the stand by another plane backing out in front of it. They then keep driving and do the red loop before parking. I used to think they were missing the stand altogether and I was getting ripped off, before I realised they were just going round again. I'm not sure if that is the same as you are describing.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
This is how it appears to happen, to me, in my humble opinion as a former programmer.

Guest plane gets assigned lowest stand available when landing. Lets say stand 9. While taxying the plane gets blocked by planes on stands 7 & 8 backing out. In the mean time stand 1 and 2 backs out behind the plane. When the plane starts moving again it checks for the lowest possible stand again. This time the lowest possible stand is now #1 which it has already gone by. Thus the plane now will travel all the way around the airport to get back to stand #1.

Being extremely board one day, and timing everything just right, I was able to make a plane circle the field three times. Those passengers must have been really angry when they off loaded finely.

Top Bottom