Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greetings and great site

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Theblur007
Howdy, I wanna thank everyone for friending me ever since joining the site. Its been awesome. Still trying to learn how to gift properly. I try to visit, then see whats under construction, and if I can gift one of the specialty items, I always do.

I have a question. Are you out of gas if you placed a 12k plane in a level 1 hangar? It appears as if there is no way to transfer the planes from one hangar to the next.

Thanks

Theblur007 (my game name)
Lisa's Airport (wife's game name)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Hello Theblur007 and welcome. Glad you like it here and that you can benefit.

In regards of gifting you might a) add to your signature what you are able to gift and what you currently need. b) You should visit our Treading threads as you can see what people need and of course you can request gifts too.

Once you have hangars of different levels they are basically all treated as if they were at the highest level. So, you only need to get one hangar of each level and you "upgrade" the existing ones. Hangars do not have any influence on your fuel.

Hope that helps..

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It appears as if there is no way to transfer the planes from one hangar to the next.

Theblur007 (my game name)
Lisa's Airport (wife's game name)
Welcome (y)
About hangars: nope, you cannot transfer the planes from one hangar to other... Only way is: 1) to sell plane and hangar and buy new hangar and new plane 2) sell plane and buy new one for that hangar...
Wierd, but that's how it work. ;)

Top Bottom