Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launches with 3 QLs-CLOSED

Draagedur

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qrtyub
Username
Draagedur
I was hoping to get 20 launches in before I had to leave for the day, but will have to settle on 16. Will try to do some more tomorrow.

thanks for the opportunity to attend. I will look forward to a trip tomorrow. what time do you invest in starting?
greeting from Copenhagen Denmark
Tim

thanks for the opportunity to attend. I will look forward to a trip tomorrow. what time do you invest in starting?
greeting from Copenhagen Denmark
Tim
thank you very much
can i ask when you plan launch for tomorrow

If I am able to launch tomorrow, it will be between 1530 and 1600 UTC. But I have some appointments tomorrow, and I'm not sure I'll be able to start any.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ox83n17
Starting some green launches with Crsnt2. If we're not neighbors yet and you wish to join, you can send a request to 20vynh23 . Be sure to tag me or send a PM if you are sending a request.

All positions open, but try not to grab first place on every launch. Feel free to pass any of the Crsnts, but be sure all 3 QLs are in before you launch.
Hi, can I please join on your green QL launches? I just sent you a friend request. My game name currently is spaceship engine.

Top Bottom