Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green launch oops? Done

Constant Phoenix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Constant Phoenix
Hi I just got though building a green pad and MC1 looked to see if any friends were starting or preparing to launch, there was one, so I added things needed for number two spot as one was taken, it added up right if you know what I mean. I clicked launch,
and it said launch successfully and my rocket fired.
I looked to see if they were a form member to say sorry for launching there rocket but they are not a member?
It was my first, after reading the guide so I hope I don't make my friend (neighbor) mad?
Or did I do it right?

Constant Phoenix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Constant Phoenix
You probably did ok - as long as you didn't overtake them, and they weren't waiting for a QL to join, you probably did them a favor! Especially if the launch had been open for a while.
Hi I left them as number one, I will have to be more careful next time, this forum has good information for newbee. Thank you for the reply

Top Bottom