Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Great Game Quest - Not Moving into Platinum Level

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Hi

I might have a problem, or it might just be a lack of understanding.

Yesterday evening I had 997 tickets when the Quest countdown ticked over. When the "game day" was over I had in excess of the 1000 required for the Platinum reward, but 'only' got the Titanium award.

Right now, with ample time, I am at 1647 tickets, well over the 1400 needed for Platinum level, but I am still shown at Titanium level (under 1400).

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks
Bertus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
The threshold of moving up to Platinum changes dynamically during the day: Only exactly 100 users are in there. The limit that is mentioned only changes once a day and is outdated minutes after it is updated. No bug, worked like this before. You can look at the number 1 in your titanium league to get an indication of what is required for platinum as the number 1 in titanium is on pole position to enter platinum.

The threshold of moving up to Platinum changes dynamically during the day: Only exactly 100 users are in there. The limit that is mentioned only changes once a day and is outdated minutes after it is updated. No bug, worked like this before. You can look at the number 1 in your titanium league to get an indication of what is required for platinum as the number 1 in titanium is on pole position to enter platinum.

This is what I understand as well. There is constant change to the numbers at only the top 100 at the moment it switches over are taken.

Top Bottom