Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Got greenies for coming back to play

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ok, so a friend of a friend who hadn't been playing for a few days (3 days was what he claimed) started the game and voila, 6 (or 5) cash from GI with a message along the line of "Thanks for playing again".

I don't think I can stop playing for a few days though, so I can't test this out.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I never had this! And thanks to my work im missing a lot of days/weeks cause I have no internet on open sea...

Boooooo
Ahh... would be nice if you can get the greenies :D Not sure why he got the greenies, probably GI put this feature for this latest update? Or probably he got many neighbours click the "call him back" when visiting his city?
Out of curiosity though, you have no internet on open sea, so how do you access this forum?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ahh... would be nice if you can get the greenies :D Not sure why he got the greenies, probably GI put this feature for this latest update? Or probably he got many neighbours click the "call him back" when visiting his city?
Out of curiosity though, you have no internet on open sea, so how do you access this forum?

Could all be possible... I will wait for the greenies!

When im in port i have internet, thats where i am now ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have been gone for a week (hospital, twins, etc). Forum members got the away message when visiting, but no greenies for me...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username

Are hearty congratulations due to you?:cigar:
If so congratulations and I hope that the next few months go a smoothly as possible.
Blackcloud, Thanks, yes, you can congratulations me with the twins. They are born to early, but doing well in hospital. I hope they will be home in 2 or 3 weeks.... Then I will not have much time to play I am affraid, but we will see....

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I have been gone for a week (hospital, twins, etc). Forum members got the away message when visiting, but no greenies for me...
The way to trigger this greenies event is still a mystery then... Seems like no one in the forum experienced this before..
And congrats on your safe and healthy delivery!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1

Hee Flip, sorry, maar ik lees nu pas dat je vader bent geworden van een tweeling:oops:
Van harte gefeliciteerd en ik hoop dat ze gauw thuis zijn(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hee Flip, sorry, maar ik lees nu pas dat je vader bent geworden van een tweeling:oops:
Van harte gefeliciteerd en ik hoop dat ze gauw thuis zijn(y)
Hoi @vayka, dank je voor de felicitaties, maar ben geen vader maar moeder van de tweeling geworden. Ik ben een vrouw... Mijn vriend is papa geworden. Flip was de bijnaam van mijn vriend (hij en mijn broer hebben dezelfde naam) en dat was de eerste naam die me te binnen schoot toen ik een naam in moest geven :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hoi @vayka, dank je voor de felicitaties, maar ben geen vader maar moeder van de tweeling geworden. Ik ben een vrouw... Mijn vriend is papa geworden. Flip was de bijnaam van mijn vriend (hij en mijn broer hebben dezelfde naam) en dat was de eerste naam die me te binnen schoot toen ik een naam in moest geven :)
Hahaha, oké, is 'n goeie!!!! Maar desalnietemin toch gefeliciteerd als mamma zijnde:LOL::LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Oooooowh, idd het is al laat, maar mijn excuus is........ mijn 3e game had nog wat puntjes nodig om level 10 te bereiken.
Zojuist gehaald, nu kan ik dus Fuel(20) verzenden;);)
Als je wil, word mijn "buur" op ayon1, aaa3pr1 en ik geef je de brandstof als je het nodig hebt.
Wat is trouwens jouw excuus om nog zo laat online te zijn???? De 2-ling!!! Is die al thuis?????

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I never thought that I could get the proof someday.... but I just got this in my email!
I registered my old RedFoxOne with my email and since my old game was blocked and I replay the game, GI must've detected my inactivity and sent this to my email haha Unbeknownst to them that I have replayed the game and never registered again.

Attachments

• gi come back.png
    gi come back.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom