Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GoldenGlobe Alliance Opening For 1 Player

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
GoldenGlobe have now reached top 100 status.
We have a friendly dedicated group of players who have stayed with the alliance since joining because we apply no pressure to perform highly every week.
We ask that the whole alliance make 50% of the alliance tasks which equates to 1 or 2 complete tasks per person.
We would like to enrol a player who can make 70000PAX each week tor eplace our member who is taking a break from the game, but we will consider players who are dedicated and want to build their game to a higher level.
We have a chat room on this forum and ask for participation.
We also share launches, tips, ideasand arrange QL parties for the alliance.
Please reply to this message if you are interested.
My neighbour code is 20grqzand

1619952498103.png
1619952498103.png

I might be interested if there is a 50% Task Completion requirement because I'm still trying to develop some of my facilities and I depend upon that bonus to help me do this. I can crank out at least 120,000 PAX a week and probably more. As far as Task Completion, it is NOT unusual for me 2 or 3 Alliance Mission Tasks for my current Alliance, "The Peacekeepers". There was only one week where I was unable to do that, but they knew long hand and it was medically related (2 cataract surgeries) and I needed some follow up care.

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
I might be interested if there is a 50% Task Completion requirement because I'm still trying to develop some of my facilities and I depend upon that bonus to help me do this. I can crank out at least 120,000 PAX a week and probably more. As far as Task Completion, it is NOT unusual for me 2 or 3 Alliance Mission Tasks for my current Alliance, "The Peacekeepers". There was only one week where I was unable to do that, but they knew long hand and it was medically related (2 cataract surgeries) and I needed some follow up care.
Hello again - we keep meeting for different reasons.

You sound like you are at the stage of our top 3 players who aim for 100-120K PAX and it sounds like you are the right person for the team. We only require 50% tasks complete and I always oversee that by flying my 3 alliance tasks within 1 of completion. Then on Sunday evening, if we are at 50% we all stop alliance tasks and if we are not at 50% I quickly send out my alliance flights as necessary to make 50%.
We have been flying this way for almost a year and have never had a week when we did not attain 50%.

We are a long standing close team from all over the globe (India, China, Poland, Spain, UK, Romania, USA and Carribean).

If you think this is right for you, please let me know. I am aware that you are a very determined airport city gamer and we will do our best to accommodate all levels without upsetting anyone.

We are no pressure, so if you have any problems that stop you getting PAX or doing tasks, it doesn't matter - we play the game for fun and don't have any stress.

Let me know - we were 91st last week (first time in the top 100) but with the temporary stop in play for Geodude over the next 4 months, we will probably end up just outside the top 100 this week. (Geodude was a 100K player) so your contribution could push us back up to top 100 again.

Let me know what you think, ,the place is available now, we are 13/14.

Kind Regards
David

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
I will revise the plan and strive to transport more passengers next week. Due to the size of the city, I have calculated that it can only last for 40K PAX at most
There is no compulsion to fly more passengers. We only ask that you enjoy your game and fly as many PAX as you can with NO PRESSURE. More passengers will come with time as your city grows and we will help you to do so.
Regards
David

Top Bottom