Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Golden Dice Bonus

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Maybe it's only in my game but this weekend I lost 3 Golden Dice Bonusses.
They cost 4 greenies and are supposed to work for 6 hours normally. But one of them disappeared from my screen/game after 50 minuties and the others after around 2 hours. I send GI tickets asking them to give the 3 dices back or pay me back 12 greenies. I will keep you informed.
So watch out when you consider to buy these dices and check if they really work for 6 hours at this moment!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This weekend: It works for me (6 hours), i bought it and somehow it helped me.
Have 8 flights (Outer Limits quest) to Nagoya, and usually (very rare drops = almost never) i receive none or 1 drop only. With Golden Dice i received 3 drops. Still not sure if it was worth it :bag:
Normal Dice in combination with Spy Glasses helped nothing, at all.

So Deetee04 thanks for you info. Keep us informed (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Gt city I'm glad the golden dice worked for you well. Normally I have very good results using these bonus. But the last days I used several bonusses at the same time, like the weathervane, secret faucet/tap and a Sky Captain. Maybe together with these the golden dice has a glitch. I will wait what GI has to say about it.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Finally my case is closed! After my first ticket I received an email from GI in which they told me I had cheated by changing my time/date setting. I responded by asking them if their technicians ever heard about Winter/Summer-time (Daylights Saving Time) which was the matter that weekend in Western Europe and that Apple automatically updates the time on my Iphone. GI took it under further research and this morning I got the answer: they thanked me for my assistence and patience , they fixed this problem and the issue will be completely eliminated in the upcoing updates. And they gave me back 12 greenies!
Thank you GI (Ksenia and Natalia) for giving this good Service and listing to a loyal and honest customer!!!!!

Top Bottom