Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Gold Sub not showing

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I've had a gold sub for quite a while now, but yesterday afternoon isn't showing up in the game. I've checked the Play Store and the subscription is still there, but not getting the benefits of it in the game. I've raised with GI support.

Anyone else having the same issues or have any suggestions as to how to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

Al

Have you already tried to restore purchases? That works for me.

Screenshot_20221106_163941_Airport City.jpg

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I've had a gold sub for quite a while now, but yesterday afternoon isn't showing up in the game. I've checked the Play Store and the subscription is still there, but not getting the benefits of it in the game. I've raised with GI support.

Anyone else having the same issues or have any suggestions as to how to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

Al
Do you have a support account? Sometimes mines randomly moves to the support

Top Bottom