Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android glitches with update 2/12/15

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Well, the update looks beautiful.

And, as usual, I experienced a variety of glitches, some with both devices, some only in one (my devices are the same type of droid).

And although I had sticky planes (planes that won't leave the runway) before the update, the update has brought a new type that are different in character and even more stubborn. These are more like phantom planes, because they seem to be neither my planes nor guest planes, but rather place-holders for where a plane was before. They can be on a runway, in a hangar, or if I just cleared out my repair base, it might still show a plane is being repaired there.

One of my games positively choked launching the new history museum/chess table quest(s?). After opening each of the sidebar tasks ('visit the history museum,' 'land guest planes for chess pieces'), the game froze and I had to restart the device, but it's moved past that and seems to be fine now. The Valentine's Day quest ("On the Wings of Love," the usual event icon above Duke) wasn't a problem.

In one of my games there is a glitch that I like, but I have a feeling it won't last.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
With this event, l'm not sure if the fact that we can't send each other pruning shears is a glitch (we could last year) or a form of torture.
I don't see myself being able to complete that part of the quest with the drop rates I experienced today.
Not fun!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
When some planes land there is a red briefcase drop with, what I think to be, a passenger number in a heart. This number I'm assuming is the number of passengers that should be added to the "romantic passenger" total. The numbers do not add to the number of romantic passengers. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I "assuming" incorrectly. Help, as always, is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I joined a friends red launch and some items I loaded did not load. They were deducted from my inventory, but did not get credited toward the launch. :( I worked hard for those items and now they're just lost. :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
When some planes land there is a red briefcase drop with, what I think to be, a passenger number in a heart. This number I'm assuming is the number of passengers that should be added to the "romantic passenger" total. The numbers do not add to the number of romantic passengers. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I "assuming" incorrectly. Help, as always, is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sulfe
check your warehouse, fuel/passenger tab

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Here's another glitch that we cannot scroll down neighbors list, its very bad as i have 230+ neighbours and i cannot scroll down during visit's also, had to come back home and visit again.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
After the small update , we can scroll down but again we have to go down by keep scrolling down and not straightaway. Also i want to request the developer's to keep the game simple and interesting. It looks very bad coins pop up so its my sincere request to look into these matters and solve them.
Thank you

manu Rigon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A8aq3xg
Username
' manu
Hi friends , after new update there are some problems with ql lounch and to visit neightbours. In error i delete 2 strong players because they didnt see me before as a friend. Now i can't use twice the same id. Someone have idea ?

Device
  1. Android
Username
no
guys i need help, i just downloaded the game on my tablet and i just started it and was doing the tutorial and stucked on ( Collect Passengers quest ) after i goes to the building and click on the arrow it says the terminal is full!!
HELP PLS

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
With this new update, I am finding the gameplay exhausting. What at first looked like a burbling fountain of coins and passengers now looks like a toilet backing up. It's cluttered and confusing.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
My planes are getting stuck in the plane counter thingy (that little round icon that tells you when your flights are eligible to speed up and gives you the ETA for then next flight to land). The icon reads ready, and even though I have runways open, I have to open the icon, find the flight that says complete and hit complete to land it.

I am afraid I'll fat finger a non-complete flight and spend all my fuel completing it.

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
I have a problem for android on galaxy s5 I have to go back to home after every neighbor so I can go to a different neighbor and I already updated but it still wants me to update again for a 2nd time

Top Bottom