Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Glitch with population?

The game is currently showing my population as being 1284/760, so for the time being I cant add any buildings and I cant upgrade my town hall to level 6 due to lack of money.

Ive tried deleting loads, however its only knocking a few passengers off the population each time. Looks like even if I deleted everything I would still be over!

Anyone else had this problem?

@Dave

GI changed the way every buildings use the city population drastically about a year ago. So if you just upgraded, you will face a population shortage. Even cemeteries now require 6 people, so people has become a scarce commodity.

To get more population you need to prioritize leveling up your Town Hall.

Build more Reward buildings as they do not require people, and actually give extra population (Astronaut Academy & Training Academy adds 20 population, Pyramids & Temple adds 50 population, Luna park adds 100 population etc).

If you are desperate to build something and have lots of coins, you can delete non-essential buidings until you have freed up some of your population, then you can build as many new building as you want. The population only encounters shortage again when the building are completed one by one).

@Dave

GI changed the way every buildings use the city population drastically about a year ago. So if you just upgraded, you will face a population shortage. Even cemeteries now require 6 people, so people has become a scarce commodity.

To get more population you need to prioritize leveling up your Town Hall.

Build more Reward buildings as they do not require people, and actually give extra population (Astronaut Academy & Training Academy adds 20 population, Pyramids & Temple adds 50 population, Luna park adds 100 population etc).

If you are desperate to build something and have lots of coins, you can delete non-essential buidings until you have freed up some of your population, then you can build as many new building as you want. The population only encounters shortage again when the building are completed one by one).

Thanks @Bali Hi , that will explain why im having this issue!

Hmm, got to try and work out whats worthy of being deleted. Houses which I need for the passengers, or shops which I need for the money!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
i also had problems but with electricity, sometimes it shows my electricity as 1096/904.
did you delete electricity buildings?
It could happen I think if you build buildings that need electricity (1096) and after completion you deleted electricity buildings (904).
(like deleting population giving reward buildings)

Top Bottom