Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Give us a flight to get "Dark Side of the Moon" collection items

I think Airport City needs flights that will give collection items for the "Dark Side of the Moon". With most of the other collections, you can make flights to places like Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, South Observatory, Jiuquan, and Plesetsk to get those items in addition to visiting buildings such as Astronaut Academy, Planetariums, and Training Centers. This would improve consistency in the Game as well as help players with a problem where a user may be running low on Lunar Modules. You can NOT do Blue (Prometheus Mission) and Red (Lunar Mission) without a Lunar Module.

For consistency, I would suggest that the following flights should be able to drop "Dark Side of the Moon" collection items in addition to the other items they can drop:
  • North Observatory
  • South Observatory
  • Jiuquan
  • Plesetsk
Let's face it, sometimes user's may NOT always be able to make visits to people with the Space Buildings I mentioned earlier that could drop these items because they do NOT yet have neighbors that have the buildings or they are participating in an event that takes a higher immediate priority.

Another variation would be to have separate and new Destinations that could drop the items.

If this is suggestion is unacceptable, a plan B would be to make a new building type that can create the items. Or you could even have the "Space Travel Monument" and "Rocket Garden" be to be able to drop those items.

I agree with suggestion *Another variation would be to have separate and new Destinations that could drop the items.*
Because same destination its already the drop rare.
New buildings need more land that it will be good.
Alright, let's to flesh out the that possibility I suggested as a plan B. I'm thinking outload so forgive my verbosity (talking in great detail).

Dark Side of the Moon overlaps with Blue and Red launches. I think the destinations should be consistent with both the Blue and the Red launches in terms of planes and requirements so that anyone with the plane at the appropriate level can do the launch. Here's a table a came up with just of the top of my head. I will it to reader to fill in the blanks as response to this.

DestinationPlaneRequires
__Hawk
__Raven
__JumboStrobe Light, Flight Catering
__GiantFlight Catering, Blanket

Last edited:
Lunar Race collection is buildings only as well. This could do with new/existing flights that drop these collection items too
Let me try this table again using your insight. I think "Lunar Race" is only for the Lunar Missions.

DestinationPlaneRequiresRewords
__Hawk
  • Items from "Dark Side of the Moon"
__Raven
__Jumbo
  • Strobe Light
  • Flight Catering
  • Items from "Lunar Race"
__Giant
  • Flight Catering