Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GIS income/revenue streams...$$$€€€££££

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Yeah, that seems like a very simplistic breakdown of revenue, especially if the rumor that android games are more valuable to them is true. (That's why android users seem to get updates and "fixes" more often and iOS users just get screwed.)

But they "sell" solved repair tickets? I don't understand that, but it would make sense that they mark literally everything "solved" even if there isn't a solution. If that's true, whoever is paying them for that information made a bad investment.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Pakman - I should have know the Russians were behind all this nonsense (y) -- Bill --
Pakman Happy Helen I Fly 2 must_dash One Bad Day greensmith Dee140157 LAX
Pls reah the short clip that follows - $1M per month from Paradise Island alone - then see last sentence re: 300 male engineers !!
My comment and note one of them who knows how to "TEST" code !!!! :confused: -- Bill --
Russia’s Game Insight Aims For Another Top-Grossing Android Hit With My Country

For as long as Android Market’s top grossing list has existed (which is only a few months), it’s been dominated by Paradise Island, an app from an obscure studio named Cooper Media Group.
While Cooper Media is just the label, the company behind it — Moscow’s Game Insight — is far more interesting.
Run by five Russian women, Game Insight has built out a veritable army of developers with 11 gaming studios scattered across the country and other former Soviet bloc countries. At its #1 ranking for Android Market’s top-grossing app (which excludes advertising revenue), the company says it makes a little over $1 million per month on that title alone after the platform’s cut.
“It’s our inside joke. We are five women who manage 300 male engineers,” said Darya Trushkina, the company’s business development manager. “It happened by accident and we just realized that there were all women in the room. But it’s worked out really well.”

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Pakman Happy Helen I Fly 2 must_dash One Bad Day greensmith Dee140157 LAX
Pls reah the short clip that follows - $1M per month from Paradise Island alone - then see last sentence re: 300 male engineers !!
My comment and note one of them who knows how to "TEST" code !!!! :confused: -- Bill --
Russia’s Game Insight Aims For Another Top-Grossing Android Hit With My Country

For as long as Android Market’s top grossing list has existed (which is only a few months), it’s been dominated by Paradise Island, an app from an obscure studio named Cooper Media Group.
While Cooper Media is just the label, the company behind it — Moscow’s Game Insight — is far more interesting.
Run by five Russian women, Game Insight has built out a veritable army of developers with 11 gaming studios scattered across the country and other former Soviet bloc countries. At its #1 ranking for Android Market’s top-grossing app (which excludes advertising revenue), the company says it makes a little over $1 million per month on that title alone after the platform’s cut.
“It’s our inside joke. We are five women who manage 300 male engineers,” said Darya Trushkina, the company’s business development manager. “It happened by accident and we just realized that there were all women in the room. But it’s worked out really well.”
billsnj

Thanks Bill, you would think they could "afford" 3 greenies per week to us impoverished iPad players!
Guess they are laughing all the way to the bank!
Makes me more determined to play without spending any real cash ;)

HH

Top Bottom